All pictures and content are from the Sesame Street episode "Grouch Messing Machine"

Monday, April 4, 2011

Introduction and Welcome

Hello! Welcome to my blog for English class.

As you can tell from its current title, I will be posting about Sesame Street. The goal of this blog is to analyze and discuss the different visual design and rhetorical devices that the episode of Sesame Street uses. The episode, Grouch Messing Machine, has features about the letter C and number 7, as well as Elmo's World that talks about family.

I realize it could potentially be a problem that the postings will appear in reverse order of posting (newest first). However, I'm sure it wouldn't be too much to ask for anybody to start at the bottom and working their way towards the newer posts. There may even be a setting to place the oldest posts at the top, I would just have to do some digging in the Blogspot settings.

I'll see you on Sesame Street!

The Muppet cast of Sesame Street
Picture located at this URL

No comments:

Post a Comment